cara mudah membeli rumah

Thursday, April 15, 2010

said that the word has always been shadowed, even follow wherever and wherever I go, from waking until I sleep again (like the song "wake up"), motivation and rich it has two syllables and dominant role in the life fital Our everyday, imagine our lives without both the motivation and passion are not growing, there may be lazy to hidup.dan kecerdrungan wealth that makes our life more colorful and full of confidence, sometimes they do not all matters can be bought with wealth, but with our wealth can memwujudkan all the ideals and desires, but would easily make the two things become fact? that's a big question mark that I've experienced, but sometimes there are things we can not achieve everything, but if I'm wrong when I have the desire It can be realized, then bagemana way? if this in mind and in buried itself sometimes makes me despair, and sometimes even want to surrender, so through my writing and in the appropriate forum, how the way I asked for help to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment